Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sympathy Cards


Here is a sympathy card that I had made a couple weeks ago for some family members. I made about 12 of these cards and just varied the quotes. I usually try and make several sympathy cards so that I have some on hand when I need them.

With this card I found an EASY way to glitter -- I ran the C letter thru the Xyron UPSIDE DOWN to get it nice and sticky and then poured glitter over it. That glitter is NOT coming off!

I really hate sympathy cards, I never know what to say! I did find a couple quotes that I like, and tend to use those all the time.


Cast your cares upon Him,
for he cares for you.


Be still and know that I am God.


Someone remembers,
someone cares.
Your name is whispered
in someone's prayers.



If anyone knows of a some other quotes that are suitable for sympathy cards ... Please share! I really think that sympathy cards are the hardest cards to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...