Saturday, September 12, 2009

SCAL cards

Here are a couple of cards that I made using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) program. If you have a cricut machine you should look into the SCAL program! I can't tell you how much I enjoy this program. I first bought the SCAL program because it allows you to cut out any font you have on you computer, great no more expensive cartridges. But then I learned how to make my own designs - like the ones above! I am so loving SCAL. In order to make the above cards, I had to learn the Inkscape program, warning there is a bit of a learning curve but well worth it. I joined a Yahoo group for SCAL that that has been a great source of information!

10 comments:

  1. these are amazing, would you be willing to share the files, you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing..lol! They really are beautiful, and I would also love the file if you wish to share...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I love the look of cut lace it is so elegant and pretty... I do hope you share the cut files!!
    MzzzLadyDawn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jrjlprev1@earthlink.netSeptember 19, 2009 at 8:28 PM

    I love your cards! I don't even know how to blog ... so you're ahead of me!
    I'm looking for stick people cut files ... seen any?
    thanks and good luck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful! Will you be sharing the files?? Thanks, Taky

    takyvedder@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW those are Beautiful.. can you share the files??? My mom loves butterflys and that would be a great card for her...
    Thanks
    Annel
    pud22164@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful cards, sure wish i could make stuff like this, could you share the files?
    AnnW
    weedmana@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only recently found your blog and am taken aback by your beautiful designs. Will you share the files for the 3 cards you have posted above? They are absolutely gorgeous!! If not, I understand!
    Thanks,
    Vicki
    adaptable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too would love your card files for the cards you posted. They are great ..... thanks.
    stenojj@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. You work is beautiful. I am new to SCAL and I am trying to get as much inspiration as I can. Would you be willing to share these files? Thanks!

    aimejia@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...