I had gotten a few questions about how I embossed my die cuts with out an embossing folder - hopefully the next few pictures will explain.
1. Make Template. Cut out 2 identical images in heavy cardstock (I used heavy Kraft paper). Glue the images together (I ran one thru my xyron). At this point you could use this 'template' to emboss by hand with a stylus and lightbox.
2. Make Die-Cut. Cut out another image (I used a heavy vellum) with the Sure Cuts A Lot 'Shadow' feature (I used #2). Basically the 'Shadow' feature will cut the image out slightly larger.
3. Place the die-cut on top of the template. I used a very small piece of painter's tape to keep the pieces together and in place.
4. Run through your Cuttlebug with 2 Spellbinder Embossing Mats.
Cuttlebug Sandwich -- B plate, A plate, template & die-cut (template on bottom), Spellbinder Embossing Mat, B plate
5. Done, your die-cut is now embossed.