Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Pillow Boxes

Here is a pillow box that I made for my son's teachers for Halloween treats. The orange fringe is made out of streamers, I used my dot'n'roller adhesive to layer 5 streamers on top of each other and then cut fringes. The black ' halloween web' is a Flocked Lace and is self adhesive.

I made an SVG cutfile so I could make various sizes of these pillow boxes. I made about 10 smaller pillow boxes for the students. I wanted to make them as simple as possible -- as preschoolers care more about the candy inside!! I used a white gel pen to highlight the Changito 'Mummy' (I love changito, such a cute monkey).

7 comments:

  1. Super cute treat boxes. I love Changito, too. Thanks for making the file available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute for Halloween. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Shelly......these are ADORABLE girl!!! What fun they will be to receive girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly,

    These are too cute.. Thanks for sharing.

    Wishing you abundant blessings,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. love 'em! The black lace is so cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you site. I love your stuff. Iwas looking for a svg pillow box. But I see the svg file is no longer downloadable. I have a wedding do do and I need a pillow box. Is it possible for you to e-mail it to me if so here'smy e-mail address. barkedt@knology.net

    Thank you in advance
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...