Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Cards

It is that time of year - hurry up and make some Christmas cards to send out!! I still need to come up with a design that I like and I can mass produce.

In the meantime, here are the cards I sent out last year ...


The cards are made from basic card strock and the card itself -- I designed in SCAL. The upper flap on the card was embossed with the Cuttlebug 'Bird and Swirls' embossing folder.



The Poinsetta and Holly were cut out with my Cricut and the Joys of the Season cart. I dressed the Poinsetta and Holly up with a white gel pen and some stickles. The Poinsetta was cut and layered with pop dots to add extra dimension.

I had better go find some Christmas Music, and go work on this year's card. hopefully I will post soon!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your xmas cards are so cute from last yr can't wait to see what you come up with this yr,thanksfor sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your cards are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am new to SCAL and Cricut, as well as finding these SVG files. I was wondering, where are the links to these files on your blog? You make gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and loads of inspiration. Thanks
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved looking at your cards. You are so talented! Thanks so much for the cute goody boxes your brought to school today. Carla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...