Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween


I just got my boy's Halloween layout finished for this year. I actually had the layout completed over a week ago -- but it was missing the photo. As you can probably tell one is an Indian and the other is a Beekeeper. I thought about dressing up the boys and making them pose for me last week, but thought I better wait for Halloween and try to capture some of the excitement.



On this particular layout I 'scrap lifted' a layout from My Feathered Nest blog. This is the original layout that I 'scrap lifted'. I just love how colorful and playful her layout is!
I suggest you go to her blog to check out her other fun layouts; and while you are there look at her scrap room!! But be prepared for major scrap room envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...