Saturday, December 5, 2009

silverbell - dry embossed


Here is a 'Dry Embossed' silver bells card - using the previous post's SVG. If you haven't noticed the last couple SVG that I have posted are stencils. I like stencils so that I can dry emboss. I also have a glass etching project done with with stencil - I will post later.

If you would like to try this dry embossing technique - you will need to cut out 2 designs in a heavy cardstock (I used heavy kraft paper) and glue them together. Once you glue them together you can dry emboss by hand --- or --- use a cuttlebug. I have a previous post showing how to do this with some angel wings.

1 comment:

  1. can you tell me what cartridge you used for the family Christmas card..tree with Santa behind the tree and the kids watching.
    I just think that it is so awesome..
    Pam
    wilsonp58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...