Sunday, January 3, 2010

SCAL2 - layers and score lines

SCAL2 just came out with a new version, if you don't have it already you may want to get it. I have been playing around all morning with the new LAYERS feature. I LOVE IT!

The reason I am loving this LAYER feature, is I figured out how to make it easier to put score lines on boxes! Normally I don't put those tiny score lines on my boxes -- I really hate the holes it makes on the sides of the boxes!! I figured out that you can now put scores lines on a separate layer and instead of cutting the score lines out, use a pen in the cricut and print the score lines. Once you print the score lines you can easily know where to fold the box (easy peasy!!).

I was all excited about this new development, even had to showed my hubby. He told me that I was crazy to be this excited about score lines!

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, thanks for sharing! And men...they just don't understand!

    HUGS,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...