Friday, February 12, 2010

Bitten by the Bug2 - Heart Challenge


I am excited the Bitten by the Bug2 blog is finally hosting a challenge in which I have the cartridge to play along. So here goes ... is my Wild Card - Heart Challenge card. I cut out the heart first in plain pink paper, then I did a second card using a patterned paper.

I also used my cuttlebug to emboss the big heart as well as the little heart. The tag was made with a cuttlebug die and stamped with a Stampendous 'With Love' stamp. The small purple flower is a dry embossed from a Lasting Impression brass stencil.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful heart. I love all the embossing you did on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. The embossing makes it really elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...