Friday, February 12, 2010

Kids Treats

The is Valentines week - so I had to have so treats for my son's classes. These are what I came up.

Here are some simple treat bags that I filled with M&Ms. I found the cello bags at Hobby Lobby and made a simple rectangle topper and used a pair of scalloped scissors to make an edge for the bottom of the rectangle. The 'Be Mine' and 'Love' are made using a Revolution Die.


Here are some other Valentine Treats that I made for my other son -not sure why I made two differant types this year. These are simple Lolipop covers. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to get the pretty heart edges. The heart on the covers is cut out from the Bags, Tags and Boxes cartridge.

3 comments:

  1. Your valentines are so cute. I bet your kids are thrilled with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lollipop covers were a neat idea. I like them both. I'd be proud if I was your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I really loved teh lollipop covers!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...