Thursday, February 18, 2010

Scrapbook -February

I am not a big scrapbooker, I have always prefered the mini albums over the big 12x12 space. But for the last 3 years I have made calendars to put up in my kitchen. I started doing these calendars as a way to make myself do at least one page a month. It is funny over the last three years I confess to having a few 'blank' months - about 2-3 a year. I have to say I like the calendars as a keepsake for the year due to all the scribbled notes in the days, like all the Dr. appointments, valentine partys, and birthdays.


Here is my February calendar. I had this picture taken at JCPennys right before christmas, we had gone in for family christmas cards. I thought it turned out cute! Here is the quote that I used:

Siblings are the people we practice on,
the people who teach us about
fairness and cooperation,
kindness and caring.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty...loving the saying and the border!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! Did you make the cut file? Are you sharing the cut file? Thanks!
    cjdempsey9@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...