Wednesday, February 24, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

'Top of the morning to ya!' I just finished off this pretty and simple St. Patrick's Day card!

If you would like to have this 3-leaf clover SVG file for your own use -click here.

I just love the ribbon here - it is 100% silk and ties so easily and doesn't add bulk to the envelopes! I can't get enough of this kind of ribbon, I think I bought a couple yards of every color the store had! I purchased the ribbon at my local scrapbook store.

In case you can't read the quote, here it is..

May the Irish hill caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You are one talented and generous lady!
    Huggles
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the clover with us. Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Feb. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [24 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This card is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely St. Patrick's Day card. You're right that ribbon is gorgeous and the sentiment is really nice. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card...love the ribbon!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card... but I clicked to get the file and it said it had been removed... and it's still 3 days until St. Patty's Day. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...