Monday, March 29, 2010

CRI-Kits Gel Pen - Winners -

Ok I went to random.org website and used their random number generator to find the winning entries. If you are one of the lucky winners, please email me your address and I will send you your CRI-Kits Gel Pen set!

DogCarbon said...
Very Cool! Thanks for sharing

The Tropical Scrapper said...
how adorable! I already know how I'm going to use the rosette in a future project.

Lori Gartner said...
Love the Card. It's amazing what you come up with using these as well as other things. Thank you.

Jeannie B said...
What a perfect way to use the gel pens.
Beautiful card!
Jeannie B

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Thank You Shelly for picking me as a winner of the gel pens. I can't wait to use them. Just seeing your work. I can't wait to try those out. I will send you a picture of what i have done with them.
    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly! Thanks for the contest and choosing me. I don't know how to email via blogspot so I sent you a private email. If I figure it out then please excuse the double messages. My email addy is margaritafreda@gmail. That's where I'm sending my message from. Thanks again. Freda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...