Saturday, March 6, 2010

Easter bunny


I have been working on a few bunny images for Easter. Here is one of the bunnies with a basket filled with eggs. This bunny was cut out of K&Company paper. Usually I feel the urge to ink, chalk, emboss my die cuts, but I thought with this floral paper it was enough. The card is a 'gate card' with the the scalloped square adhered to just one flap. The Happy Easter is my handwriting - now that I look at the photo it looks like I should have made the 'Easter' word bigger (maybe next card).

If you would like to have this cutfile click here - it is a SCAL2 cutfile. The bunny, basket, and eggs are on separate layers to make it easier to cut them out. Hope that you enjoy the bunny, I would love to see how you use him!!

15 comments:

  1. this is wonderful. i love all the white with just a few colors. super cut out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shelly cute card i like how you cut the bunny in patterned paper :) thanks for playing along at ccc this week :) shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Shelly... gotta love that bunny! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's cute! Thanks for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute bunny. Thanks for sharing your cut file.

    TFS,

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, he is a real cutie and hope I get a chance to cut him out of some "chocolate" paper as he reminds me of those chocolate bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling bunny and cute gate fold card. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bunny!!! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shelly

    This a wonderful creation I would love for you to stop by my blog I have something for you TFIM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhhhhhh Shelly, both of these are so cute!!!! Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the cards. would like to try one for myself. i tried to download the file yesterday and it said the file has been removed . are you still sharing. thanks K

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is really cute and so original!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...