Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April Calendar


Well I am a little late with the April Calendar ... I have been playing in the garden lately!! Here are my boys out looking for eggs Easter morning. On this layout I used Inkscape and designed the Easter Bunny Flying an Airplane. I took a fine tip marker and simply drew in some details of the plane and around each of the letters in the banner. The letters on the banner were cut out using some 'pinky dies.' After I had everything glued down and in place I drew in some clouds.

Wish my photos of easter morning were better! I found out when your kids wake up with the sun, it is difficult to get enough light for your photos -- and there was no telling them they had to wait until more daylight!!

Well I am off to finish playing my garden - my asparagus and lettuce are ready for harvest!! See-ya

3 comments:

  1. Very cute layout!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the bunny and airplane...I know what you mean about early morning Easter pics LOL Your layout is great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...