Friday, April 2, 2010

Canary's Capcake

I meet a fellow craft blogger (Bryanna Lenan - the canary's cupcake) the other day, and she gifted me with a box that looked like real cake! Honest to goodness it looked so good I wanted to eat it!! I hate to admit it but it looked better than any cake I could bake. I didn't take a photo of it - now I am thinking that I should have. The 'Frosting' was made from spackle. Run don't walk - and go check out her boxes!

Inside the box were a few bits of odds and ends. So I have been playing with the pieces and came up with a few cards. A little differant type of card than I have done in a while -- but the pieces were so fun to play with -- Thanks Bryanna!!



3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh so very pretty! Love what you did!
    Bryanna
    www.thecanaryscupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like all these cards... they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy almost all types of flowers and floral items, namely, spring flowers, wreaths, sprays and sheaves, flower baskets and a range of similar gift items straight from home just by logging into http://www.squidoo.com/fleurdelisflorist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...