Friday, April 16, 2010

Wedding Invitations - II

Here is the second invitation that I came up with. I was told to keep the invitations 'Simple' - so here is my take on a simple invitation. I was also told the colors are Red and Champagne and the theme was 'Fall.' This is a 5x7 invitation made from red and champagne cardstock. The falling leaves were designed in Inkscape and cut using the Sure Cuts A Lot program and my Cricut machine. I did use a shimmery brown paper under the leaf cutout to help define them more.

3 comments:

  1. Your concept of simple is lots more complicated than mine! Beautiful, though! Hope you don't have to cut hundreds of whichever design they pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, but prefer #1...
    #1 is more of a style I like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is beautiful. I like this one over 1 and 3. I wish I had my cricut when I got married. I can't wait to see the one they/you pick. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...