Thursday, May 6, 2010

Graduation Card


Here is a graduation card that I made for my nephews. The graduation hat is dry embossed from a Lasting Impression brass stencil. Here is the quote that I used...

Drench yourself in words unspoken.
Live your life with arms wide open.
Today is where your book begins,
the rest is still unwritten.

I needed a card that had I could put some cash inside - so I found this one on the Cricut Wild Card cartridge (gift card - page 70). This card is made for gift cards, but I cut it out on blackout mode and used my sewing machine to close one end.

4 comments:

  1. Aggh! I just now noticed the spelling error ... and they are in the mail already (just my luck)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, and don't worry about the spelling error, it just makes it original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to decide what kind of graduation card to make and this one I think is the winner. Thank you for giving me the idea. You make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...