Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wedding Invitation - outside cover


I have been working some more on my brothers wedding invitations. If you remember my last post (see here) they choose this invitation, but wanted some changes to the outside (and inside see next post). My dearest brother didn't like the Japanese Maple leaf I used on the cover - he thought it looked like marijuana (aghh)?! Needless to say, I have been working on a couple new versions for the cover. A couple options are to have a 'belly band', a ribbon closure, oak leaf cut out , or a sketch of an oak leaf.

2 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful! I think my favorite is the 2nd on the top row with the red ribbon on the white band - so simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, just know that you are doing a wonderful job on creating the inivitations -- whichever one is picked. I agree with Anna, I also like the 2nd on the top row with the red ribbon on the white band it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...