Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Embossed Metallic Paper

Whoo Hoo! I found out that I can emboss Metallic PAPER! I was really impressed and so was the paper (sorry couldn't resist the pun!). I used the CRI-Kits embossing tool, and I did a multicut 4 times to get a really crisp emboss. For my first 'cut' I had the pressure at 3 and then for the next 3 'cuts' I bumped up the pressure all the way. I did the first 'cut' at a lower pressure so that I would not tear the paper. The font is from CRI-Kits as well.

Now I am wondering how well the colored metallic papers will emboss ... hmm. I am really trying to resist running to the store and starting some new project! I have 200 wedding invitations to do! I can't wait for school to start (only 2 weeks away) so that I can have all day to work on these invitations instead of just evenings!

3 comments:

  1. cool shelly, ive embossed metallic paper on the cuttlebug using the diamond plate folder. Its really very nice. I bought this for my cricut but havent used it yet. the font works great, i may have to invest in that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! They are so simple but Oh so beautiful!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Shel this is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...