Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thank You Cards


Here are a couple Thank You cards. I made them to submit to Paper Crafts magazine - they didn't get accepted, oh well. There was a call for using these colors; green, pink, orange, and yellow. I am not really used to using that many colors on my cards - but what is a challenge if you are not challenged.


Oh well if nothing else, I realized that my zigzag stitch on my sewing machine was not working properly. I had to dig out my manual and learn how to clean my sewing machine. I have had my little Janome Classmate for a good 15 years without a problem, and after I cleaned up all the lint - ta da fixed and good as new! I still remember when I bought the machine, the salesman keep trying to get me to buy a fancy machine. I kept telling him that I really didn't LIKE to sew - I was just too cheap to buy curtains. And today I still feel that way, I still don't like to sew and I am still cheap (some things just never change).

2 comments:

  1. I love this card...very pretty. I don't like to sew either but this tempts me to break out my machine and do it !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...