Monday, August 9, 2010

Thank You Card

Here is a quick card I did for a monochromatic 'grey' challenge. All the papers are from a pack of Anna Griffin Christmas papers. To make this card, I cut out 5 squares of different patterned papers and then used a corner rounder on a 2 corners of each square. I then cut out a rectangle and used the corner rounder on one of the corners, and then stamped 'Thank You'. The Thank You stamp is a Stampendous Stamp. I then tied a ribbon around the rectangle and tied a Heart button to the bow with twine. The cute Heart button was from Hobby Lobby in a package of miscellaneous buttons. The dark grey border is a punch from Martha Stewart.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is one of the best I have seen, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...