Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding - Custom Stamps

As of today, I have 206 of the 225 invitations finished, I would have been finished today but ran out of paper and glue!! I need 16 sheets of brown and 9 sheets of red paper to complete the project. I still have to make the RSVP cards, Rehearsal cards, and Reception cards so I have a bit more to finish up before I can truly say that I am done! Oh I also have to make the belly bands that go around the invitation. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I will post the completed project once they are finished.

Yesterday, I ordered the envelopes for the Invitations and Thank You cards. I started to think about all the work involved addressing the envelopes, and ordered custom address stamps. Here is the design that I came up with ...

I used the same Font and Cherry Tree Branch as the Invitation. I blacked out the real address - but you get the idea. I think this stamp will save some wear and tear on the printer! I plan on using this address stamp on the Invitations, RSVP cards, and Thank You cards.



I also order another decorative stamp that I could use on the back of the envelopes as well as on wedding favors. Here are 2 designs that I cam up with ...



I again included the Cherry Tree Branch and Font from the Invitations - that way everything will match perfectly! My brother and his Fiance choose the one that has the Monogram.

In case you are wondering where I ordered the custom stamps, or how much they cost (Here is the CRI-Kits Link). I have gotten a custom stamp from CRI-Kits before - it has my Blog Information on the stamp. It is pretty cool, I can use it on the backs of my cards I make! I was impressed how well the colored flowers translated into gray scale. Here is the finished custom stamp..



EDIT: I had a couple of questions about where I got the flowers for my Blog and Stamp, so I thought I would share the information. The Zinnas are from a Digi Kit. Here is the Link for the Digi Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...