Sunday, September 19, 2010

School Mini Album - CHALKBOARD






I finished up a mini album in the shape of a chalkboard. I made this album for my oldest son's first grade photos. I made a school bus shape one for his kindergarden photos last year. I tried to keep the format of both albums similar; I even used the same embellishments. The embellishments (pencil, paper clip, and binder) were made from Revolution Dies.

I made the chalkboard shape in Inkscape and cut it out in Sure Cuts A Lot. If you would like to have the SVG cutfile - CLICK HERE. Remember all links to cutfiles are good for one week!

4 comments:

  1. THIS ALBUM LOOKS GREAT... THANKS FOR SHARING THE svg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for a kid's album! Thanks for sharing the svg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This album is adorable... such a cute idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...