Sunday, October 17, 2010

October Calendar

I finally finished up an October page for my Calendar. I used a photo from last year - my boys are dressed up as a BeeKeeper and an Indian. I am always amazed at how much my boys can grow in one year!!
I used the same halloween silhouettes as I did my last post - can you tell I am quite smitten with them? I also broke out my CRI-Kit gel pens to make the text. I use a free font called Zapfino. You can tell that the word 'Treats' is filled in and much darker than the rest, I simply took a pen and filled in the text by hand.
I also made some Rosettes to spinkle into the layout.

2 comments:

  1. this is sooooooo cute Shelly--I love it! You made this layout just absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly,

    I love, love, love your Halloween silhouettes, but I'm not having much luck with the auto-tracing.

    If you have time, would you please email me to answer my questions (I couldn't find a way to contact you (?))?

    Thank you so much,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...