Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Santa and Nativity also in WPC, and KNK formats

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have add the Santa Scene and Nativity Scene cards in .WPC, and .KNK file formats (in addition to the existing .SVG, .SCUT2, and .DXF, formats). I had two very sweet people volunteer to help me convert the files. - Thank You Bonnie and Sarah!

Just remember to download the Tutorials in PDF format as well; so you have all the instructions on how to assemble this card!

** Also if you could not find the download Links in the PayPal transaction - please email me (email is just below my photo on the right). I will send the links to you ASAP!!

2 comments:

  1. Shelly,

    I am interested in purchasing your Santa card. The only problem is that I have over 100 holiday cards to send. What size paper do I need?

    Thanks so much,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is pieced together. Both scenes are under 5.5 inches tall and 11.5 inches long. Then I glued 5.5x5.5 inch squares to each end of the scene. The card folds up to be 5.5x5.5 square.
    You can get 2 scenes per 12x12 sheet of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...