Saturday, November 13, 2010

Santa Scene Card


Here is a card that is quite similar to last years Christmas Card. I have a few people on my Christmas list that I wanted to send Santa cards. - I couldn't resist putting in a cat into the scene - just a little nod to my own kitty who always watches me craft.

The inside of the card reads ....

Jolly surprises, a tree shining bright –

Mistletoe kisses, a home filled with light.

Hearts that are merry, a time of good cheer –

Wishing all this and a Happy New Year

5 comments:

  1. Shelly
    Lovely cards. Great idea.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards and your willingness to donate the proceeds! I had to get the Santa one!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, did you get my email about the file not coming through? Please advise how I can get it. thanks!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly,

    What a nice idea (to donate to the local food bank)!!! :) Your cards are beautiful!

    What size paper do you need for the Santa Card? Is it all one piece?

    Thank you so much,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...