Thursday, December 9, 2010

Button Bracelets

LORI - don't read this! LOL - there is no way that my sister will stop reading this just because I told her to!! Oh well, she will get a sneak peak at what is coming in the mail (Lori, yours is the pink one, hope you like it).

I had a friend give me a button bracelet a while back. It is so pretty, and I get complements on it all the time. If you would like to see all her creations; head over to her blog (thecanaryscupcake). In addition to some vintage jewelry, she has some other crafty vintage things - and an etsy shop!

After my Mom tried to 'take' my bracelet, I decided to make her and my sister a button bracelet for Christmas. Both bracelets are made using my Grandmother's button collection. My Grandma had a big jar of buttons that she had collected over the years, and there were some beauties there! I thought is was a great way of using some of her buttons - it will remind me of her everytime I put it on!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your bracelets. I wish I could see them better. I have a bunch of buttons my deceased mother-in-law left behind and would love to have a bracelet with some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Faulous Work!
    Derections please...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great... Great job! Im sure your family and friends will LOVE them!!

    xo
    Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I really like my Christmas present. You know me well as my favorite color is pink. So I will be wearing this a lot!!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...