Saturday, December 25, 2010

FOOD BANK

The Santa Scene Card and Nativity Scene Cards have been removed from sales. If you purchased one of files and couldn't find the link in the PayPal transaction -- PLEASE email me. I know that the link provided by PayPal was very confusing - so please let me know.

I plan on going to my local Food Bank, on Monday morning with a check (ALL THE PROCEEDS). I was amazed at the sales-thank you! I plan on going to the Food Bank with my 2 boys Charlie and Henry; and I hope that they see the in the mist of all this Holiday gift giving - that there are people hungry. I was told that for every dollar donated 4 meals can be provided. I thank you, and wish you a warm and joyous Christmas and New Year.

1 comment:

  1. I bought your nativity file, which btw is gorgeous. Thank you for your donation, what a wonderful cause! Can't wait to see more of your creativity in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...