Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa


My boys will be out of school for the Christmas Holiday soon. This means my crafting time will be severely limited in the next couple weeks (aghh!). So I spent the entire morning making a Santa Clause image. Above is a card I made with him. I just love Santa Claus!


After I made the Santa Image - I realized that I could probably use just the hat in various ways! If you turn off various layers - you can cut just the Santa's Hat. Above is a photo of a tag with the Santa Hat. The tag itself is cut from a Cuttlebug die.

If you would like to download the .SVG, .DXF, .PDF of the Santa, (click here). There is also a SCUT2 file of the 'HoHoHo' and 'SANTA' words.

10 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Santa! Nice and simple to cut. Thank you so very much for the svg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific little santa! and quick to make, even nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Shelly. I saw an adorable card at Marshall's the other day, with several articles of Santa's clothing hanging on a line with mini, red clothespins. Think I might have to develop this idea for myself! I am still in love with your Nativity Christmas card, though - it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm really enjoying your site. Lots of cute and fun things. I'm just in the process of scrapping Christmas (2009--I'm a bit behind!), and would love the file for the adorable Santa, but I see the link isn't valid anymore. Is there a chance I could still get it?? Thanks, Debbie
    dandmpug (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like Debbie, I'm really interested in your cute Santa file... Could I still get it as well?
    cassipratt (at) hotmail (dot) com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...