Friday, January 7, 2011

Zoobilee

My son was in a school program 'Holiday Zoobilee'. He was an elephant, and even had a speaking part. He did great! But as a proud parent - I could be a bit bias. Here is a scrapbook page I did of the event.

I printed the photo out in color and then again in black and white. I then took my scissors and cut out my son in the colored photo - and placed it on top of the black and white photo with some pop dots. That way he would really stand out. I know how to do this in photoshop - but this way just seemed faster!


I used a Cricut cartridge called 'Create a Critter' to make the Zebra and Elephant. After I cut out the animals, I added some stickles glitter to make them stand out a little more. The font is LDJ 'Shop 'Till You Drop' and cut out with the Sure Cuts A Lot program.

The papers are all Basic Grey 'Wassail', except the Zebra's white is from My Minds Eye 'Frost.' I almost forgot the tag, it is made from Kraft paper and cut out with a Spellbinder Label 4.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...