Sunday, February 20, 2011

Card with 'Rolled Roses'


Here is a Birthday card I made this weekend. My desk has been littered with 'Rolled Roses' and some found their way onto this card. All three of these roses are made from my 'Rolled Roses' SVG file. I cut the scalloped circles out at approximately 1.5 inches. If you would like to see more of these 'Rolled Roses' scroll down to my other posts (basket, tutorial)



Card Supplies

PAPER: kraft, red, pink, yellow solid cardstock - Paper Studio, green pattern - The Girls Paperie, notebook pattern - Basic Grey, yellow pattern - The Girls Paperie DOILEY: Martha Stewart TAG: Cuttlebug 'Tiny Tags' die STAMP:Stampendous INK: Versafine RIBBON:Offray
SVG CUTFILE: Paperandflowers - Rolled Rose

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love those roses!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card, love the flowers and the Doiley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I LOVE paper flowers. I found your blog from the Silhouette Flickr group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Love the flowers. Where do I buy the cut file?
    I can't find it here.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thes roses too! and I also can't seem to find the .cut file :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The files are in my 'Shop'. Click on the pink button on the right just under my name - says 'Shop'. It will take you to another web site that has the files.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...