Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friend Card

Here is another card I made this week - yep, I used another 'Rolled Rose'. This time I used couple leaves made from a Martha Stewart punch, in with the regular leaves. I kind of like the contrast of the thin fine Martha leaves next to the regular leaves. If I remember correctly, I cut this 'Scalloped' rose out at 1.8 inches.

Card Supplies:

PAPER: pinks - Making Memories green - Making Memories pink floral - Basic Grey black/white - Girls Paperie TAG: Martha Stewart PUNCHES: Martha Stewart STAMP: Inkadinkado INK: Versafine, Papertrey Ink - tea dye duo SVG CUTFILE: Paperandflowers - Rolled Roses

1 comment:

  1. Shelly
    This is so soft and pretty. Rather a romantic card, I think.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...