Monday, February 28, 2011

New Version - Paisley Eyelet Card

Hello, It has come to my attention that some cutting machines are having difficulty cutting my Eyelet Paisley Card. I have made some improvements to the file!! I sent out emails to the people who purchased this file along with a new download link. If you didn't get an email with with download link, please email me (email is under my photo at right)! So sorry for the inconvenience!

CUTTING TIPS: This card along with some of my other Eyelet Cards, are very intricate. To get the best results with my Cricut machine, I use the thinnest and cheapest papers I can find! I usually buy the 'Value' packs from Joanns and Hobby Lobby. I have also had good luck with American Crafts papers. I set my Cricut at Pressure 3, Speed Medium, Blade at 4. For the best results I also use a new blade!! If I don't have a new blade - I may multi-cut the intricate designs.

1 comment:

  1. Using thinner paper makes a huge difference. The file is so sweet, it makes a beautiful card just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...