Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Freebie SVG for St. Patrick's day!


I finished up a card for St. Patrick's Day! I tried to use some colors that are not typical for the holiday, - but ended up putting just a touch of green into the card.

If you would like to make a quick card for the upcoming holidays, I am sharing the cutfiles! Both cutfiles are available in SVG, SCUT2, MTC, DXF, WPC, and GSD. To access these cutfiles simply click on each highlighted name: Clover and Card with Scallop Edges.

EDIT: KNK files of both Clover and Card Base have now been added.


Card Supplies

PAPER - brown K&Company, newsprint Basic Grey, others Making Memories RIBBON - Martha Stewart BUTTON - Jenni Bowlin SVG CUTFILES - paperandflowers FONT - none handwritten


19 comments:

  1. Thanks Shelly. I always love how you label your files with your name so I can remember where they came from! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love that it is not the typical colors!! TFS!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Thank you, also, for sharing your files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the files! I love the scalloped card look and am still new to SCAL, so your help if appreciated. Now my cards will look nice even though I am still learning.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing the pretty files with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your card is ADORABLE!!! I'm determined to play with paper some today!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, thank you for sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Shelly. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing your wonderful files.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors! Such a change from the "always green".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, love your files. Your card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw that green!!!! Lovely card!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the files! That's a nice card (and I do like the touch of green).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...