Friday, March 4, 2011

Mother's Day Card

I am not a procrastinator, I really, really hate working on things at the last minute. That being said, I have finished my Mother's Day card (or letter) already. I wanted to write my Mom a letter telling her how much she means to me - and I got to thinking that I needed something other than just plan paper for the letter. So I designed a 'sheet of paper' with some Zinnia flowers round it.

I have used this Zinna Paper design in a couple scrapbook pages, and I will be posting those in the next couple days - so stay tuned!


17 comments:

  1. I love the detail and design of your cards. Wonderful work. Thank you for sharing.

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly
    This is absolutely marvelous. Love it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shelly...that is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the daintiness of it!!!!! BEAUTIFUL job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Oh Oh how beautiful that letter is. Great Job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, what a beautiful job you did on this, how special your Mother will feel when she opens your card/letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is beautiful!! Your mother will love it.And as someone who has lost her mom, I applaud you for letting her know how very special she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely. A treasure in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That is some thing. Very pretty and different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly that is AMAZING!! You're Mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelly, Your mom will love the card. You did a great job on it. So dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I look forward to seeing the svg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shelly, I absolutely love this card! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shelley, this is sooo beautiful! I know your Mom will love it!.Thank you so sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...