Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Zinna Cutfile

I used the same cutfile 'PaperZinna' as in my previous post about my Mom. This time I printed out a nice quote before I cut out the design. The quote reads ...

Having a place to go is a ...
HOME
Having someone to love is a ...
FAMILY
Having both is a ...
BLESSING


I cut the PaperZinna file out on Basic Grey 'basic' line of paper. Then I used the 'Shadow' feature and cut out a plain green card stock. I then layered a couple patterned papers together behind the PaperZinna. The patterned papers are from Anna Griffin. The ribbon is actually Seam Binding!


After I had the first scrapbook page sitting on my desk for a couple days, I got to thinking it would be nice to add a photo. So I added some frames to the cutfile! The photo is one of my favorite pictures of my boys. I really like how this project turned out, I may even slip this one into a frame for my bedroom wall!

I cut the PaperZinna file out on 'Doodlebug Design' silver glitter paper. When I cut the glittered paper with my Cricut, I used the Multi-cut feature to get a clean cut. I then used the 'Shadow' feature and cut out some plain cream colored card stock. I cut the one 'frame' out in gold card stock; and the other 'frame' in a patterned paper. The patterned paper is from Anna Griffin.

If you would like to have this cutfile, it is in my 'Shop'. Click on the pink button under my photo on the right - it will take you to my shop. This cutfile is available in SVG, SCUT2, MTC, DXF, WPC, GSD, and KNK.

11 comments:

  1. I don't see the file in your shop.

    kmcilrath@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The file is under 'Paper'. Here is the direct Link ...

    https://sites.google.com/site/paperandflowersfile/paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. These files are just beautiful, Shelly.
    I love the paper and colors you used. It really makes it all very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, just stunning, love all of your cards, very pretty. Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shelly...those pages are SO PRETTY!!! I just LOVE the delicateness of the file!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous Shelly! The verse is just heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an intricate cut file. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...