Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Trifold Scallop Card

This is a Trifold card that is held shut with a 'belly band'. I used a 'Rolled Rose' to embellish the belly band. Instead of using the regular 'leaves' that come with the cutfile I used some paper curls. To make the curls, I cut a thin strip of paper (1/8 x 5 inches) and curled it around a pencil - then glued it behind the rose.

This card might look familiar to many people who visit my blog often, as it is my favorite card. Whenever I need a quick gift, this is usually the card I make. I try to vary the papers and embellishments, - but I use it all the time! I have used white paper, colored paper, and even patterned paper. Sometimes I will use my Cuttlebug and an embossing folder to emboss the top flap.

If you would like to see a couple other version of this card just CLICK HERE.


CARD SUPPLIES

PAPER: Paper Studio, K&Company. CUTFILE: 'Rolled Rose' and 'TriFold Scallop Card' paperandflowers.

2 comments:

  1. Is this cute from Treasure Box or My Scrap Chick. Where is the cute from? I've seen this used by you and thanks for leaving the other links and I to think it is so pretty and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I made the cutfile for this card. If you would like to have it, I have put it in my 'shop'. Click on the 'shop' button under my name/photo on the right hand side of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...