Friday, April 1, 2011

Paper Clay


I have been side tracked this past week with visitors and 'Paper Clay'! My parents came into town for a couple days. I showed my Mom all the Paper Clay items I was making. We ended up spending one day making paper clay birds! It was a fun visit - and way too short. Here is a photo of my Paper Clay bird. I made a glittered crown for him, and glued him on top a wooden candle stick.


Below are some Paper Clay items I made for Easter. I LOVE Easter! I have a big collection of various bunnies and chicks - guess that collection is growing. I made several different Easter items - my favorite is the Chick driving the Egg Car. I plan on trying to make a Bunny driving a Carrot Car next.


4 comments:

  1. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper clay projects! So whimsical!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought everythig to do this, now I need to find the time! Your projects turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...