Monday, May 16, 2011

boyscout bags

Tonight is the last Cubscout Den meeting of the year. We are having a Rainwater Regatta using some Regatta boats that they made earlier this year. We also have a couple games to play outside after the Regatta. I thought I would send them home with a little treat bag - we only have 5 Cubscouts and 2 siblings, so I didn't have too much work to do.

I made the treat bags using the Cricut cartridge 'Bags, Tags, and Boxes.' The bag I chose to use was from page 115. I cut them out at 5.75 inches and I was able to fit 2 bags per 12x12 page.

The Boyscout Fleur symbol was made and cut out with my Sure Cuts A Lot program. I have this and the Wolf cubscout SVG available for free in my shop. CLICK HERE for boyscout link.



3 comments:

  1. Oh I SO remember those days with both of my boys...now 25 and 16...they LOVED the Raingutter Regatta as well as the Pinewood Derby!!! Your gift bags are AWESOME!!! They are going to be SUCH a huge hit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I am part of the Silhouette forum and always LOVE your posts for your blog. I am sure the boys will love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...