Monday, May 30, 2011

June Calendar


I have been so busy the last couple of weeks with end of school activities. My boys have had several field trips, concerts, and boyscout activities. I decided to use some of these activity photos in my June Calendar. I wasn't too sure how to tie all these photos together until I noticed some fun kid silhouettes in the Cricut 'A Child's Year' cartridge. This cartridge is fast becoming my favorite cartridge.

I can't believe how fast this school year has gone by! My boys only have 3 days of school left, and there goes my craft time -agh!! I am not quite ready for summer, but it looks like it is here.

LAYOUT SUPPLIES

PAPER: My Minds Eye - Lost and Found; EMBELLISHMENTS: Cricut - A Child's Year; FONT: handwritten

3 comments:

  1. I like your layout a lot. It sure is signs of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great die cuts and pics of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout. I forgot these cuts were on A Child's Year. I thought I didn't have a flag day card. Now I do. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...