Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kindergarden Kites


This is a page about my son's 'Kindergarden Kite Day'. They had a picnic lunch and then flew kites. They had about 125 kites in the air, so the sky was full. I was a little disappointed that the kites didn't show up well in the top photo. I think if I were better at Photoshop I could manipulate the colors to show up more.
In this layout, I really wanted to emphasize the kites, so I made a couple of paper kites. If you would like to have the cutfiles for these three kites, CLICK HERE. The kites are available in SVG, SCUT2, MTC, DXF,WPC, and GSD - and for one week only.

LAYOUT SUPPLIES

PAPER: Basic Grey - basics manilla & urban prairie. FONT: LDJ Shop till You Drop. CUTFILE: Kites by paperandflowers

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [06 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool thing to do. I love it.the layout looks great as well. Really like the kites you added. Have a Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...