Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lady Liberty

I have been working with some paper clay again, this time I made some 4th of July decorations. Here is a Lady Liberty. I was inspired by some Lady Liberty dolls made by Nichole Sayer - her dolls are so much better!! Anyway, here is my attempt at the Lady Liberty.

I made the base of her by using a styrofoam cone. I cut the top portion of the cone off and inverted and reattached it. I then added a ball on top for the head, and used wire for the arms. Than I just used some paper clay over the top of the form.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, my word...that is fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and just as good (if not better)than any others I've seen! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! That is awesome! I have something for you over on my blog! Go check it out!!

    Ashley
    http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very beautiful. Your mom introduced me to your blog and I am so glad she did.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE both of your ladies! Your talent really inspires me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...