Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spool and Thread Card

The above card is one I made with my Mom in mind. My Mom is an avid quilter and belongs to a several quilting clubs. While she was here for a visit, we made several of these cards so she could give them to her quilting friends.

I am making this card cutfile available for purchase $.99 in my 'Shop' (just click on the pink button to the right - under my photo). This card is available in several formats SVG, SCUT2, DXF, WPC, and GSD. This card cutfile will have everything you need to made the above card - Spool, Thread, Needle, and Tag.

This card is the same as the first card, but I used some ribbon and lace and wound it around the spool.

Card Supply List
PAPER: Paper Studio, American Crafts, STAMP: Stampendous, INK: Versafine black, Papertrey Ink tea dye; RIBBON: Seam binding

3 comments:

  1. Oh SHELLY.....How BEAUTIFUL these are!!! I LOVE them...that sewing machine is AMAZING girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both this card and the sewing machine card are simply charming. And so pretty! Thank you for showing and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...