Sunday, September 11, 2011

Give Thanks


Sorry I have not posted anything lately.  I have been crafting - just not with paper.  I have gotten side tracked with a sewing project.  I made this picture to go above my buffet in my dinning room.  It is a fabric applique.  I would have loved to have made it in wool, but my allergies wouldn't let me.  I saw this done in wool, I think the texture of the wool is so much nicer!  Anyway - all cotton for me, but I do like how it turned out.  I am now debating if I should make a matching table runner?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A table runner would be perfect in this design!
    Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, simple but very interesting, cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wool would be out for me, too, but it doesn't matter because you used such wonderful cotton prints - I think it's great as is!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...