Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Papermache - Bunnies



I have been playing around with some Chocolate molds and Papermache!  Here are a couple of Easter Bunnies I made.  If you are wanting to try this on your own there is a good tutorial here.

Just a warning - this is a very messy craft project, my kitchen looked like a war zone.  And there was a lot of trial and error with the papermache mixture.  Some times the mixture was too thin and the next time too thick.


I actually had more fun painting the bunnies then making them.  Here is a brown and white bunny with a crackle finish ....


And here is a family of white glittered Bunnies.  I love the small 'baby' bunnies.  I am thinking it would be fun to make some of these small bunnies in real chocolate for school treats!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet. The little white ones remind me of some garden statues that my grandmother used to have. Thanks for sharing,
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!!! I can imagine what your kitchen looked like but your projects turned out fantastic. Almost makes me want to try it. (Note the "almost" as that kitchen part got me convinced not to do it...LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...