Sunday, September 25, 2011

Witch's Shoe Card


 Here is a Witch's Shoe Card that I have been working on.  I was inspired by a similar Witch's Shoe Card by Kimberly over at My Craft Spot Blog (click here for post).  I just LOVED her card!  She used her Cricut Machine, Gypsy, and the Happy Haunting cartridge to make her card.  So if you have those items -- then I urge you to go to her site and take a look!!  Kimberly even has a video tutorial on how she assembled the card.  Oh, she also has some stamps made for her card, with the saying 'Would a bad Witch wear shoes this Fabulous?'



But I don't have a Cricut, Gypsy, or the Happy Haunting cartridge required to make her card.  So I decided to make a similar Cutting file that I could use.  Here is my version of a Witch's Shoe Card.  I like the solid black card the best!  I put this Cutting File in my 'Shop' for $.99.

4 comments:

  1. Great boots. I like the black ones the best too but the other one is great too. I love the yellow accents on them both. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful witch shoe!!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is way too cool and the sentiment stamp she made must be used. I don't have that particular cartridge, but I can create in inkscape and try to make one. It won't be as fab as yours but I hope to get close...haha JUST WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...oops...I read wrong...you have it for sale in your shop. Perhaps it might be worth paying you for it than trying to make myself. You worked hard on it and it looks super.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...