Sunday, October 30, 2011

Applique Smiling Pumpkin


I just finished up a Fabric Applique project - a Smiling Pumpkin!  I got this picture finished just in time for Halloween too.  I found the pattern for this pumpkin in the book 'A Penny a Month' by Bonnie Sullivan.  It is a very good book that has 12 patterns, on for each month.   I am pleased with how easily the project went together!  I think all I would change about it is the background fabric - might look better on a darker background.  I don't know if I will make all 12 of the designs, but I will definitely give the July and November a shot!!

2 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin is awesome! I love the idea of that book! Sounds like a wonderful idea (especially if they are all the same size so there's only one hole in the way - that'd make the hubby happy;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done. I love that you can use it forever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...