Thursday, October 13, 2011

CIRCUS layout


The Shine Circus came to town!  My boys loved going to the circus, it was fun to watch the circus through their eyes.  As adults we lose that Wonder and Joy in the simple things.  As an adult I was not amazed at the Lady with 20 Hula Hoops nor the Chuckwagon full of Dogs -- but my 6 and 9 year olds thought it was wonderful!  I began wondering at what age do we loose that?  When my 6 year has a bad day at school, I can give him a snack and hand him a jar of Bubbles - suddenly a big smile and all is right with the world.  Too bad we as adults can't turn our world around with a simple jar of Bubbles!  I guess the closest thing we can come to getting that back is experiencing it through a child - they really are a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh now I see your circus tent svg! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with what a blessing our children are! Most things are much more fun with them and you can go to places, like a waterpark or theme park or mini golf, that you'd feel silly doing without them and probably wouldn't be as much fun!
    Thanks for the awesome circus tent file!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...