Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Treats


I wanted to give my Son's religion teachers a treat for Halloween.  I wanted to let them know that I appreciate all the hard work and planning that goes into teaching all the kids.

I found some small brown sacks at Hobby Lobby, these were only 6 inches tall.  After I filled the sacks with candy corn, I folded down the top.  Across the top I put an orange crepe paper ruffle and some black trim.  I then used a standard paper punch to make two holes at the top, which I thread some ribbon thru and made a bow and added a tag.  I used my Witch's Shoe Card SVG as a tag.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I am using brown little bags for my daughters wedding favors...they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that paper bags = kraft paper which = excellent as a backdrop for everything! What a great way to dress up this bag, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...